- What does Altair do?
- Altair is a leading provider of enterprise-class engineering software, enabling innovation across the entire product lifecycle from concept design to in-service operation. Our simulation-driven approach to innovation is powered by our broad portfolio of high-fidelity and high-performance physics solvers. Our integrated suite of software optimizes design performance across multiple disciplines encompassing structures, motion, fluids, thermal management, electromagnetics, system modeling, and embedded systems, while also providing data analytics and true-to-life visualization and rendering.
- When did Altair go public and where does its stock trade?
- Altair went public on November 1, 2017 on NASDAQ and trader under the ticker symbol “ALTR”
- When does Altair’s fiscal year end?
- Altair’s fiscal year ends on December 31
- Where can I access Altair’s filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- All of our filings can be found on the SEC website at www.sec.gov, as well as on the SEC filings section of our website.
- Does Altair have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Altair does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan
- How can I buy or sell shares of Altair?
- As a company that trades publicly on NASDAQ, shares can be bought and sold through your stockbroker.
- Does Altair pay dividends?
- Altair does not currently pay dividends.
- Who is Altair’s transfer agent?
- Transfer Agent and Registrar:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
- What is a transfer agent?
- A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly-held company keep records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent transfers the ownership of the stock from the seller’s name to the buyer’s name. The registrar reconciles all transfer records and makes sure that the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts. Those records are maintained by the specific brokerages through which the shares are bought and sold.
- Where can I get more information or contact the company?
- Additional information is available on our investor relations homepage, or information to contact the Investor Relations Department is available here.
- What Analysts track Altair at this current time?
- Analyst coverage is available here
- How can obtain a copy of your annual report and proxy
- Annual reports and proxy statements are available here.