Altair Announces 2020 Global Technology Conference to Explore “The Future Of…”
“Since its inception 12 years ago, the ATC has become the premier learning forum for exploring ideas and solutions to drive faster decisions,” said
The free three-day conference will explore “The Future of…” theme with thought provoking and one-of-a-kind keynotes including:
- “The Future of AI is Empathetic” – Rana el Kaliouby, CEO and co-founder of Affectiva and author of “Girl Decoded: A Scientist’s Quest to Reclaim Our Humanity by Bringing Emotional Intelligence to Technology”
- “The Future of Robotics” –
Ayanna Howard, founder and CTO of Zyrobotics
- “The Future of Engineering Education” –
Mary Boyce, dean of the Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbia University
- “The Future of Engineering Technology” – professor
Karen Willcox, director of the Oden Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, University of Texas at Austin
- “The Future of Deep Learning” – Hod Lipson, professor of mechanical engineering and data science,
The ATC will also showcase critical trends impacting our world – including healthcare, mobility, artificial intelligence, and the augmented workforce – and will include an entire day dedicated to inspiring students and start-ups.
For more information, including the detailed agenda of the ATC and to register click here.
+49 7031 6208 0
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/d88f6943-dba5-475e-9731-17b20e03ee78
Source: Altair Engineering Inc.