Altair Announces Major Update to Panopticon Real-time Data Monitoring and Analysis
Panopticon now delivers the speed, flexibility, and scalability of a cloud-based solution for data streaming and visualization, further simplifying the deployment and expansion of user-generated content, dashboards, and applications.
Established as an industry leader that supports electronic trading operations in global banks and with asset managers, the enhanced capabilities of Panopticon are also ideally suited to other sectors where real-time monitoring and analysis of high-volume, high-velocity data streams is equally critical. These include operational data analytics applications in manufacturing, logistics, telecoms, oil and gas production, and energy distribution.
“Our clients are some of the most sophisticated users of data analytics systems in the world, and we’ve been working very closely with them to define the platform’s new architecture and capabilities,” said
For the first time, Panopticon enables users to:
- Manage and permission content, prepare data sources and create interactive dashboards via a sleek UI delivered through standard web browsers
- Seamlessly distribute content across server clusters
- Enjoy improved control of dashboards and workbooks
- Realize a 100-fold improvement in the speed of integration of Python libraries, using Apache Arrow (a cross-language development platform for in-memory data)
- Benefit from faster performance with the time series and tick databases commonly used within capital market firms, including Kx kdb+ and OneTick
Panopticon is available to new and existing customers via Altair’s flexible units-based licensing model. For more information visit https://www.altair.com/panopticon.
About Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR)
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC), and data analytics. Altair enables organizations across broad industry segments to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.
+49 6421 9684351
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
Source: Altair Engineering Inc.