Altair Partner Alliance Expands Software Offering in 2017, Growth to Continue in 2018
“The APA allows our customers to develop better products faster and at lower costs,” said
The APA provides HyperWorks users access to a broad spectrum of complementary software products using their existing HyperWorks Units at no additional cost. Partner applications can be downloaded and used on-demand as with HyperWorks products. This constantly growing portfolio extends users’ analysis capabilities to help them create better products faster.
New products now available:
- Santos® Pro by
SantosHuman Inc.(Human-Centered Design)
- SENSE by Fieldscale (Touchscreen Design & Simulation)
- HUByx by CEDREM (Human Modeling)
- Virfac® Additive Manufacturing by GeonX (Additive Manufacturing)
- Amphyon by Additive Works (Additive Manufacturing)
- ModelCenter by Phoenix Integration (Model-Based Engineering)
- FieldView Express by Intelligent Light (CFD Post-Processing)
- CES Selector by Granta Design (Material Selection)
- CosiMate by Chiastek (Systems Simulation)
Optenni Labby Optenni (Matching Circuit Design)
- AVL CRUISE™ M (Systems Simulation)
- VSim by Tech-X (Electromagnetics)
Coming soon to the APA:
- RAMDO by RAMDO Solutions (Reliability Analysis & Multidisciplinary Design Optimization)
- ultraFluidX by FluiDyna (CFD for External Aerodynamics)
Altair’s HyperWorks platform applies a revolutionary subscription-based licensing model in which customers use floating licenses to access a broad suite of Altair-developed, as well as third-party, software applications on demand.
Altair is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in
+1-757-224-0548 x 406
Source: Altair Engineering Inc.